MacDraw for X
♦♦♦ Alpha ♦♦♦
Run MacDraw 1.9.5 on Mac OS X... without "Classic"!
Download Now (1MB)
Bugs and Limitations
This is alpha software. While it is safe to run this software on your computer,
there are many limitations and severe bugs.
- On the latest Intel Macs running Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard),
upon running MacDraw for the first time,
you may be prompted to install Rosetta.
Rosetta must be installed in order to run MacDraw.
- This software does not respond well to disks being inserted and ejected.
If you have trouble accessing a volume, try restarting MacDraw.
- Copying and pasting between MacDraw and other apps does not work.
In addition, if you copy something to MacDraw's clipboard, you will be presented
with an error message upon quitting MacDraw.
- Printing does not work. If you select "Print...", MacDraw will freeze
and you must use "Force Quit" to quit the application.
- Upon switching to a different application, MacDraw's frontmost
window still appears "active".
How is this possible?
MacDraw for X is made possible by